Cybereason today announced that its award-winning endpoint protection platform, the Cybereason Defense Platform, has been “Business Security” certified by AV-Comparatives, an independent and respected security testing lab.
The protection rates achieved by Cybereason Prevention for both Real World and Malware based cyber attacks allowed AV Comparatives to award the Business Security certification. In addition to the key protection rates required to be certified, testing showed Cybereason Prevention had “very fast” performance results for archiving, downloading of files, and browsing of websites ensuring end-users are protected but are not impacted during their day-to-day business.
“For our customers, the AV-Comparatives certification is further proof that they can leverage the Cybereason Defense Platform to protect themselves from a wide array of advanced cyber attacks from a single agent and additional validation that Cybereason has the world’s most advanced endpoint protection platform for prevention, detection, as well as response,” said Yonatan Striem-Amit, Chief Technology Officer and Cofounder, Cybereason.
To read the AV-Comparatives Business Security report on Cybereason visit: Click here
This year, Cybereason has received several industry third-party validations for the Cybereason Defense Platform, including:
• Cybereason has the top-ranked current offering in the published The Forrester Wave™: Enterprise Detection & Response, Q1 2020.
• Cybereason was recognized by NSS Labs, Inc. as the highest scoring endpoint platform on the market in Advanced Endpoint Protection Q2 2020 Comparative Report.
• Cybereason was the only company with a product (Cybereason Defense Platform) to receive a “Best Buy” rating in SC Media’s 2020 Annual Endpoint Security Product Test.
• Cybereason released findings from Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact ™ (TEI) study, showing that its customers dramatically reduce the likelihood of suffering a cybersecurity breach while also significantly reducing costs.
• Cybereason completed the MITRE ATT&CK product evaluations and successfully defended against techniques frequently used by cybercrime group APT29.
About Cybereason Cybereason, creators of the leading Cyber Defense Platform, gives the advantage back to the defender through a completely new approach to cybersecurity. Cybereason offers endpoint prevention, detection and response and active monitoring. The solution delivers multi-layered endpoint prevention by leveraging signature and signatureless techniques to prevent known and unknown threats in conjunction with behavioral and deception techniques to prevent ransomware and fileless attacks. Cybereason is a privately held, international company, headquartered in Boston, MA with customers in more than 30 countries.
Senior Director, Global Public Relations