Cybereason, creators of the leading Cyber Defense Platform, today announced it was named a finalist for Best Endpoint Security Product in the upcoming 2019 SC Awards Europe competition, taking place June 4 at Marriott Grosvenor Square, London.
"We are thrilled to be named a finalist for Best Endpoint Security Product as our Cyber Defense Platform is the industry's best at describing in real-time the full story of malicious activity so security analysts can stop attacks before material damage happens," said Yonatan Striem-Amit, CTO and co-founder, Cybereason.
Cybereason's Cyber Defense platform is continuously recognized for its innovation and its ability to identify, understand and respond to attacks faster. Cybereason outperformed every company that participated in the MITRE ATT&CK Evaluations, and the Platform demonstrated best-in-class automated threat detection, including total coverage across all MITRE ATT&CK phases, the most real-time alerts, and the highest correlation of malicious activity.
Additional 2019 Cybereason accolades include:
- 2019 CRN Security 100 - Endpoint security
- 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for endpoint security
- 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice for EDR
- 2019 Next-Gen Cybersecurity Company of the Year- Cyber Defense Magazine
- 2019 Best Endpoint Security Product- Cyber Defense Magazine
- 2019 SC Awards UK Finalist- Best Endpoint Security Product
- 2019 Cybersecurity Company of the Year- CDM Infosec Awards
- 2019 Best EDR Product- CDM Infosec Awards
- 2019 Artificial Intelligence Innovator- IDC
- 2019 SC Media's 30th Anniversary- Visionary Award- Sam Curry, chief security officer
Cybereason, creators of the leading Cyber Defense Platform, gives the advantage back to the defender through a completely new approach to cybersecurity. Cybereason offers endpoint detection and response (EDR), next-generation antivirus (NGAV), and active monitoring services, powered by its cross-machine correlation engine. The Cybereason suite of products provides unmatched visibility, increases analyst efficiency and effectiveness, and reduces security risk. Cybereason is privately held, has raised $189 million from top-tier VCs, and is headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, Sydney, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. Learn more: https://www.cybereason.com/
Senior Director, Global Public Relations