Cybereason, creators of the leading Cyber Defense Platform, today announced it was named a finalist in the Best Customer Service category in the upcoming 2020 SC Awards competition. Winners will be announced during the SC’s Awards Gala Tuesday, February 25 in San Francisco during the RSA Conference.
“Cybereason is thrilled with a spot in the finals of the SC Awards competition as our global customer success team offers unparalleled support to our more than 500 customers. It is a testament to the dedicated efforts of our entire team to be included with so many other distinguished finalists,” said Roi Carmel, Chief Product and Marketing Officer, Cybereason.
Cybereason is among the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies in the world, with distribution in all major global markets. Cybereason’s big data analytics approach to mitigating cyber risk has fueled explosive expansion at the leading edge of the EDR domain, disrupting the EPP market. Cybereason helps all security teams prevent more attacks, sooner, in ways that enable taking decisive action faster.
Cybereason is no stranger to accolades and awards. The company achieved a record number of awards in 2019, including:
- 2019 Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup
- 2019 SC Awards finalist for Best Endpoint Security Product
- 2019 MITRE ATT&CK Evaluations outperformed every competitor
- 2019 CRN Security 100 - Endpoint security
- 2019 Cybersecurity Excellence Award for endpoint security
- 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for EDR
- 2019 Next-Gen Cybersecurity Company of the Year- Cyber Defense Magazine
- 2019 Best Endpoint Security Product- Cyber Defense Magazine
- 2019 JMP Securities’ Elite 80 Technology Company
- 2019 Artificial Intelligence Innovator- IDC
- 2019 SC Media’s 30th Anniversary- Visionary Award- Sam Curry, chief security officer
Cybereason, creators of the leading Cyber Defense Platform, gives the advantage back to the defender through a completely new approach to cybersecurity. Cybereason offers endpoint prevention, detection and response and active monitoring. The solution delivers multi-layered endpoint prevention by leveraging signature and signatureless techniques to prevent known and unknown threats in conjunction with behavioral and deception techniques to prevent ransomware and fileless attacks. Cybereason is privately held and is headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, Sydney, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Asia-Pacific and continental Europe.
Senior Director, Global Public Relations