“Innovation is part of the inner fabric at Cybereason, and we have set the bar high in the cybersecurity industry. While competitors claim to block PowerShell attacks, their exploit blocking is based entirely on command line and will miss a lot of malicious activities running the risk of stopping legitimate use indiscriminately. The Cybereason solution is the industry’s first and only solution for preventing and blocking this escalating attack vector,” said Sam Curry, chief security officer, Cybereason.
Cybereason’s Enterprise Attack Prevention Platform uniquely provides deep visibility into all activities taking place in an environment, including abuse of the PowerShell engine. Unlike other solutions offered by EDR vendors, Cybereason’s technology looks at not only the raw script or command line, but at every action taken by the code that's running within the Powershell engine. This visibility enables behavioral analysis on the PowerShell code level, in order to block malicious scripts before they execute.
SC Awards are recognized as the industry gold standard of accomplishment for cybersecurity professionals, products and services. Winners will be announced at the SC Awards ceremony on April 17, 2018 in San Francisco.
As a testament to the Cybereason’s momentum, the company has won dozens of awards in the past two years because of its culture, technology and people. Highlights include:
- 2018 Gold Medal Infosecurity Products Guide for Security Consumer Product: RansomFree
- 2018 Silver Medal Infosecurity Products Guide Innovation in Enterprise Security
- 2018 SC Awards Finalist for Best Threat Detection Technology
- 2018 Cyber Defense Magazine Infosec Finalist
- 2018 InformationWeek’s Top Vendors to Watch
- 2018 JMP Securities “Super 70” Company
- 2017 Wall Street Journal Top 25 Technology Startups to Watch
- 2017 LinkedIn’s Top 50 Companies
- 2017 EY Entrepreneur of the Year Finalist- CEO Lior Div
- 2017 Boston Business Journal’s Power 50 Newsmaker- CEO Lior Div
Cybereason, creators of the leading cybersecurity data analytics platform, gives the advantage back to the defender through a completely new approach to cybersecurity. Cybereason offers endpoint detection and response (EDR), next-generation antivirus (NGAV), and active monitoring services, all powered by its proprietary data analytics platform. The Cybereason suite of products provides unmatched visibility, increases analyst efficiency and effectiveness, and reduces security risk. Cybereason is privately held, having raised $189 million from top-tier VCs, and is headquartered in Boston, with offices in London, Tel Aviv, and Tokyo.
Director, Public Relations