The AI-driven Cybereason XDR Platform delivers unprecedented prevention, detection and response capabilities to protect endpoints, user personas, cloud workloads and application workspaces with unmatched speed and accuracy on a planetary scale.
Now Google Cloud customers can easily deploy the Cybereason XDR Platform to protect their organizations from sophisticated cyberattacks with the availability of the Cybereason Extended Detection and Response (XDR) and Cybereason Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) solutions on the Google Cloud Marketplace.
AI-Driven Cybereason XDR
The cloud-native Cybereason XDR Platform automates prevention, detection and response for complex cyberattacks and guides analysts through security operations and incident response, enabling proactive threat hunting with precision at a pace never before achieved:
- Planetary-Scale Protection: AI-driven Cybereason XDR combines the Cybereason MalOp™, which analyzes over 23 trillion security events per week to deliver instant detection and incident response, with Google Cloud’s unrivaled ability to ingest and normalize petabytes of data from the entire IT environment for planetary-scale protection.
- Operation-Centric Detection and Response: Instead of being alerted about individual events, users can instantly understand the entire attack progression across every device, user identity, application and cloud deployment to end them immediately. The Cybereason MalOp provides automated and guided response actions to reduce human error, upskill analysts, and achieve a 10x faster time to response than competing solutions. Google Cloud also allows analysts to map incident intelligence to retrospective data to find persistent threats across their environments.
- Predict Attacker Behavior: Defenders can shift from a labor-intensive, alert-centric posture to a predictive operation-centric model. Through context-rich correlations, AI-driven Cybereason XDR identifies subtle signs of malicious behavior and predicts an attacker’s likely next steps to anticipate and proactively block attacks.
Cybereason and Google Cloud also recently unveiled Cybereason XDR powered by Google Cloud, the first AI-driven XDR platform capable of ingesting and analyzing threat data from across the entire IT environment. With native integrations into Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud, Cybereason XDR monitors for signs of account takeover and data exfiltration, and can protect cloud workloads against emerging threats like exploitation of undisclosed vulnerabilities and zero-day attacks.
The Cybereason and Google Cloud partnership creates the most powerful unified XDR solution available on the market today by delivering planetary-scale protection and multi-layer prevention and response for predictive attack detection across the modern IT and security stack. No other XDR solution available comes close to matching the Cybereason and Google Cloud solution for speed and efficacy.
AI-Driven Cybereason EDR
Cybereason EDR dominated in the recent 2020 MITRE ATT&CK evaluations, receiving top scores across every aspect of the evaluations:
- Cybereason EDR demonstrated the ability to prevent and detect the advanced tools, tactics and procedures emulating real-world attack scenarios.
- Cybereason delivered 100% coverage for prevention of Windows and Linux-based threats, and unparalleled visibility and detections across the 54 advanced attack techniques applied in testing.
- Cybereason EDR reliably prevented more threats than the competition, as showcased with a 100% protection score in the evaluation. Strong prevention equates to fewer events that must be triaged by security analysts for detection and response.
Google Cloud Marketplace Availability
The Google Cloud Marketplace lets users quickly access functional software packages that run on Google Cloud, allowing customers to easily deploy software packages with services like Compute Engine or Cloud Storage with no manual configuration required.
Cybereason integrates with leading firewall and NDR vendors to consolidate alerts, correlate network context with user and asset activity, and enable automated or guided response actions from the XDR console. Save on storage and analytics costs while upskilling your analysts with intuitive, extensible threat hunting.
The AI-driven Cybereason XDR enables frictionless adoption of advanced detections built by and shared with the larger community of defenders through the Google Cloud Marketplace. United in our efforts we can increase the burden on the attackers so they are forced to relinquish the advantage they have enjoyed for too long. Learn more about Google Cloud Marketplace availability for Cybereason Extended Detection and Response (XDR) here and Cybereason Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) here.
Dedicated to Defenders
Cybereason and Google Cloud are dedicated to teaming with Defenders to end cyber attacks from endpoints to the enterprise to everywhere. Get Cybereason XDR and Cybereason EDR on the Google Cloud Marketplace, check out our Extended Detection and Response (XDR) Toolkit, or schedule a demo today to learn how your organization can benefit from an operation-centric approach to security.