Cybereason recently released a research report, titled Organizations at Risk: Ransomware Attackers Don’t Take Holidays, that focuses on the threat that ransomware attacks during the weekends and holidays pose to organizations as we move into the holiday season. The global survey includes responses from 1,200+ security professionals at organizations that have previously suffered a successful ransomware attack.
Join us for this live webinar as we delve into new research findings about the risk to organizations from ransomware attacks that occur on weekends and holidays and how you can better prepare to defend against and respond to attacks designed to hit when your organization is most vulnerable.
Wednesday, December 1st, 2021
1:00pm EST/ 10:00am PST
Key topics for the session to include:
- How Ransomware attackers are leveraging holidays and weekends for maximum impact
- Why holiday/weekend ransomware attacks take longer to respond to and recover from, and why they result in more disruption and losses for targeted organizations
- Why defenders believe ransomware attacks against their organizations were successful
- Steps organizations across key verticals are taking to better prepare for weekend and holiday ransomware attacks
- Recommendations from seasoned Security Operations Center (SOC) experts on how to better defend against ransomware attacks during these vulnerable periods