MITRE’s Adversarial Tactics, Techniques, and Common Knowledge (MITRE ATT&CK) is a critical tool for security practitioners seeking to understand how attackers move, operate, and conduct their attacks. Designed to look at attacks from the attacker’s perspective, it catalogs the attack lifecycle of different adversaries and the platforms they choose to target, all based on real-world observations.
Cybereason has developed a comprehensive guide to MITRE ATT&CK—the gold standard knowledge base of adversary tactics and techniques—to help you and your organization drive more consistent and effective defenses against malicious attacks. The guide leverages research and recommendations by experts in cybersecurity from across Cybereason to bring you actionable and easy-to-understand practices to improve your security posture.
Cybereason’s 18-page guide, MITRE ATT&CK and the Art of Building Better Defenses, provides clear answers to the following questions:
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK framework?
- How is it different from other cybersecurity frameworks?
- Why are organizations mapping to the MITRE ATT&CK framework?
- How can you validate your security systems against an adversary using the MITRE ATT&CK framework?
- What are five clear steps your organization can take to leverage the framework to improve security?
- Why is taking these steps more important than ever?
Download the free guide today. No registration is required.