Cybereason CEO and Co-founder Lior Div has been honored as the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 New England Award winner. The Ernst & Young (EY) Entrepreneur of the Year Awards celebrate entrepreneurs from the Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont regions, and is one of the preeminent competitive business awards for entrepreneurs and leaders of high-growth companies who think big to succeed.
“I am humbled to be named one of EY’s New England ‘Entrepreneur Of The Year’ finalists,” said Div. “Cybereason takes an approach that enables defenders to end malicious operations instantly by delivering the most comprehensive prevention, detection and response solution on the market. This is how we are returning the high ground to the defenders – and we are just getting started.”
As a New England award winner, Div will be considered by the National independent panel of judges for the Entrepreneur Of The Year 2022 National Awards. National finalists and winners, as well as the Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner, will be announced in November at the annual Strategic Growth Forum. The Entrepreneur Of The Year National Overall Award winner will then move on to compete for the EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ Award in June 2023.
Div and his two co-founders, Yossi Naar and Yonatan Striem-Amit, saw that the security industry was at a crossroads. The rise of a new class of highly skilled adversaries who employ sophisticated attack techniques and tools to commit financial cybercrime, espionage, and hold companies to ransom was further exacerbated during the pandemic as organizations become more reliant on public cloud and SaaS applications in the new work-from- anywhere era.
Div’s passion to empower Defenders was further ignited when he recognized the opportunity to leverage his skills as a former Commander in Israel’s Unit 8200 leading nation-state offensive cyber operations to build a company that enables organizations to reverse the adversary advantage.
Cybereason has experienced exponential growth with key indicators that include:
- On May 17, Cybereason was named to the 10th Annual CNBC Disruptor 50 list of the most disruptive private global companies and was one of only three cybersecurity companies on the list. This is the second consecutive year Cybereason was named a Disruptor.
- Achieving 100% prevention, visibility and real-time protection in 2022 MITRE Engenuity ATT&CK® Evaluations for enterprise.
- Joining forces with Google Cloud to drive XDR innovation and the release of Cybereason XDR powered by Google Cloud, delivering the industry’s first true XDR platform.
- The release of groundbreaking research, Operation CuckooBees, that uncovered a massive Chinese intellectual property theft operation, remaining undetected in the market since 2019.
- The acquisition of empow, a security analytics company based in Tel Aviv, adding innovative predictive response technology and top-tier engineering and product talent to the company’s portfolio.
- Securing $275 Million in crossover financing led by Liberty Strategic Capital, to fuel the company’s hypergrowth driven by the strong market demand for its AI-powered Cybereason Defense Platform.
Cybereason is dedicated to teaming with Defenders to end attacks on the endpoint, across enterprise, to everywhere the battle is taking place. Learn more about AI-driven Cybereason XDR here or schedule a demo today to learn how your organization can benefit from an operation-centric approach to security.