The MITRE ATT&CK Framework is one of the most powerful resources security practitioners can use to develop robust defenses against adversaries. This webinar is designed to show you how you can take the framework and build more powerful defenses without requiring decades of cybersecurity experience.
Thursday July 21st
5pm CEST / 4pm BST / 11am ET
In this session, we're going to boil down the MITRE ATT&CK framework, and share how you can leverage it to strengthen your security posture:
- What is the MITRE ATT&CK Framework?
- How is it different from other Cybersecurity Frameworks?
- Why are organizations mapping to the MITRE ATT&CK framework?
- What are five clear steps your organization can do to leverage the Framework to Improve Security?
- Why taking these steps is more important than ever.
MITRE ATT&CK is a gold standard for building a powerful cybersecurity posture. First developed in 2013 and released to the public in 2015, the Adversarial Tactics Techniques and Common Knowledge or “ATT&CK” framework was developed by looking at cybersecurity from the perspective of the attacker. This unique lens provides a robust way of understanding the most commonly observed tactics and techniques employed by adversaries when conducting attacks.
NOTE: Attending these sessions qualifies you for a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit, a requirement to maintain CISSP certification. To receive credit, attend the full live session to receive your confirmation email of attendance.