Ransomware has the potential to affect any organization with exposed defenses. The challenges presented by a multi-stage ransomware attack to large organizations with a mature security team in place are unique and require an informed response.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 11TH, 2022
2:00 PM EST / 11:00 AM PST
Join this session to learn more about how mature security teams can more effectively manage a modern ransomware operation and avoid a system-wide takeover by bad actors - all delivered through a step-by-step walkthrough of an attack. Learn about:
- Why ransomware continues to evolve & common delivery methods
- The differences and similarities between ransomware and other forms of malware
- Common methods attackers use to escalate their operations
- Reliable techniques Defenders can use to end active ransomware operations in their environments
- NOTE: Attending these sessions qualifies you for a Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credit, a requirement to maintain CISSP certification. To receive credit, attend the full live session to receive your confirmation email of attendance.