Extended detection and response (XDR) may be the future for security incident detection, investigation, and response, but is XDR making an impact in the SOC today?
Yes, and adoption is moving fast, according to Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG)’s new research on XDR.
• 83% of respondents plan to increase spending in threat detection and response
• 93% plan to consider XDR as a supporting technology or requirement for Managed Detection and Response
In this new study, 388 IT/InfoSec professionals across multiple industry verticals were surveyed to help us understand:
• Top threat detection & response challenges
• Most valuable security data sources
• Thoughts on investment between Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), SIEM, MDR, and XDR
Download the eBook to learn more about the state of XDR and where it can help your security program.